Oceania Industrial Components (OIC) understand that from time to time mistakes can be made upon placement of your order. Our returns policy allows for refunds on change of mind, wrong item, or items purchased in error, provided the item remains unused and in original condition, per our Terms of Return (stated below).
Terms of Return
- Unused goods may be returned for a refund, exchange, or credit, up to 30 days from date of invoice and will not incur a restocking fee, however assemblies will require a 20% restocking fee to cover parts and labour.
- Unused goods may be returned for a refund, exchange, or credit, up to 60 days from date of invoice, however will incur a 30% restocking fee.
- Unused goods purchased after 60 days from date of invoice are non-returnable.
- We do not accept goods back for credit (without prior arrangement) that are over two (2) months from date of invoice.
- Goods damaged in transit will be replaced, provided the goods have been shipped under our shipping company account only.
- All returned goods must be in as new condition (unless returning goods damaged in transit, see 5) above), including packaging and labels.
- Shipping fees on return of goods is at your (the consumer) cost, unless OIC have shipped the wrong product in error.
- Restocking fees incurred will be deducted from your refund.
- No return is available for products purchased outside of our catalogue that are brought in specifically for your order.
WHAT can be returned?
All stocked items from OIC.
WHAT if my goods are faulty, or not what I ordered?
We take great pride in our goods and packaging so we certainly hope that you never receive a faulty or incorrect product from us. If, on the rare occasion, this does occur, please contact OIC on (Toll Free) 1300 506 505 and we can arrange return of the product/s along with a REPLY PAID address. If available, you can request a replacement item/s, refund, or credit, for the product/s.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returned by courier/post to the following address:
Oceania Industrial Components
PO Box 2834
ASCOT QLD 4007
HOW do customers return items?
Customers must complete a Goods Return Authority form. This form can be requested by contacting OIC on (Toll Free) 1300 506 505 prior to shipping the goods back. This completed Goods Return Authority form must accompany your goods.
SHIPPING for returns?
Shipping is non-refundable for change of mind items, or items purchased in error. OIC will incur return shipping costs for faulty or damaged items only, or items OIC has shipped in error. In this instance, we will refund your postage costs on receipt and inspection of goods.
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited by the same method they used to purchase the original goods.
Instore return option?
Instore returns are accepted during OIC’s normal business trading hours.
Please return in original packing. Different outer boxes/satchels are acceptable.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING:
Feeling overwhelmed with what product to choose?
Don’t delay, give OIC a call and talk to us about your industrial application. Our aim is to help your business choose the right Elesa+Ganter element for the function you need. Whether you need to clamp, close, connect, control, level, manoeuvre, measure or set. OIC has an Elesa+Ganter machine element to fit your need.
We want to find out about your industrial application need and where we can help. Our contact details are below.